Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
To let you know we are open and working remotely.
Following advice from the UK Government we have temporarily closed our offices, the practice is working remotely and attending all meetings and events virtually. During these unprecedented times there will be inevitable disruption to the construction industry, we would like to reassure our Clients that we are doing everything possible to ensure we can continue to provide the high level of service you expect.
Stay safe and we look forward to hearing from you.
Robert Davies John West Ltd is an award winning architects practice based in Staines upon Thames, near London Heathrow, with satellite studios in Chulmleigh Devon, Spike Island in Bristol and the Charente Maritime, France.
We take pride in offering a personal and professional service, tailored to meet the particular requirements of each of our clients, whilst offering creative, innovative and sustainable solutions to the design brief.
We undertake projects across the UK and overseas, from modest extensions and refurbishments to larger commercial and institutional projects. Most projects are between £100,000 and £10 million in value. Please feel free to contact us and enjoy browsing the website.
Our first 'autonomous house' in the UK is due for completion in 2020. It is off-grid and carbon positive as well as being a beautiful family home.
Why choose us
Robert Davies John West Ltd is a Chartered Practice accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA). We are skilled and experienced practitioners with a proven track record of successful project delivery and customer satisfaction. Our clients use us because we can and we will always strive to -
- Help you achieve your aspirations and vision.
- Save you money and add value to your project through good design and sound construction.
- Bring creativity to your project whilst keeping it on track.
- Guide you through the design and construction process.
- Give you peace of mind.
How can an RIBA Chartered Practice help you?
Undertaking a building project, whatever its scale, can be a daunting experience. Using an RIBA Chartered Practice gives you peace of mind. You will be employing qualified chartered architects who have undertaken seven years of training and have achieved the highest standard in the profession - no other building professional is trained in design and construction to such a level of expertise.
As an RIBA Chartered Practice we must -
- Be committed to design excellence and customer service.
- Employ qualified architects and technologists who undertake professional training and learning to keep them up-to-date on the latest legislation and technical innovations.
- Operate an appropriate Quality Management System, Health & Safety Policy and Employment Policy.
- Have current Professional Indemnity Insurance appropriate for the work we undertake.